This 009 2.0 UPGRADE is only available to users who currently own 009. It requires the user to migrate the Authorization Key from their 009 floppy Disk over to the new Gallery USB Dongle which comes with the upgrade. In order for this to be possible, users MUST ensure the following:
- They have a Mac with OS 9.04 or newer which can connect to both a Floppy Drive and a USB Dongle at the same time. This will be needed at the point of migration. After migration of the authorization from Floppy to Dongle, the Floppy drive will no longer be required. The machine they will run 009 on must have USB, either built in, or using a PCI-USB upgrade card.
- The information provided above (ie. Serial Number and Disk Unique ID) must be entered correctly, since they will need to match up to the information embedded in the key floppy disk at the point of migration. If you enter this information incorrectly, the migration will fail. If in doubt, contact Gallery - email@example.com
- In order to migrate the key from the Floppy disk to the Dongle the user must first DEINSTALL the software key from their 009 machine, back onto the Key floppy disk. If, for some reason, you are unable to deinstall the key to your floppy disk, you will NOT be able to upgrade to 009 2.0.
- After migrating the Key to the dongle, the 009 Key floppy disk can no longer be used. The USB Dongle will be required to run 009 in OSX.
- 009 2.0 officially supports Mac OSX 10.3 (and later) only. Earlier versions of Mac OSX may work but Gallery may be unable to provide support for older configurations. - 009 has not been tested with OSX versions prior to 10.2 and these are not supported.
- The 009 2.0 upgrade supports OSX only. After upgrading you will only be able to use 009 in OSX.