Since 1992, Gallery have been innovators in Audio & Video Technology.
- Gallery has a wealth of experience in both hardware and software development across a wide range of creative media industries.
- In addition to developing more than 100 of our own commercial products for Gallery and Sienna brands since 1992, Gallery has also developed custom software solutions for industry partners including Sony ADSG, Dolby Labs, NBC Universal, Verizon, EMU Systems, Apple Inc., the BBC and FormulaOne.
- Beyond software, Gallery has Researched, Developed and Manufactured over a dozen Hardware Products.
- Gallery and Sienna products have been depended on for hundreds of demanding projects across the globe including major live events such as the Olympics
- Constantly innovating, many Gallery products become 'world's firsts' when released.
- The Gallery product line continues to fill important niches in the post production sector.
SIENNA products for BROADCAST
In 2007 Gallery introduced the Sienna media infrastructure to the world.
News, and Sports broadcasters from all over the world rapidly adopted Sienna for real time media workflows including critical on air live news bulletins. Sienna demonstrated a completely new, fully integrated workflow which set a new standard in the industry, and remains state of the art with continual innovation.
SIENNA Innovation in ip video
In 2015 Gallery Sienna began a program to innovate new products for the growing IP Video movement in broadcast. In 2016 Sienna became the first 3rd party to ship IP Video products based on the NDI Protocol and has now become a dominant player in NDI development across all Computer and mobile platforms.
Gallery's sister company LivePad create iOS based tools for Live production. These include the industry standard StrataPro control panel for ATEM Vision Mixers and the iCaster control panel for NewTek TriCaster. LivePad also creates macOS tools for Adobe workflows and BlackMagic Design video interfaces.